I have an expired High Risk Work licence endorsed for Forklift/EWP/Dogman, can I renew my licence?

For NT High Risk Work licenses, if your licence has expired not more than 12 months ago, you are able to renew your licence, please contact the Territory Business Centre to confirm.  Note that you are not permitted to perform High Risk Work while your licence is expired.

If your High Risk Work licence expired more than 12 months ago, you will have to redo the full training and assessments to obtain a new High Risk Work Licence.