What do I need to do to get a High Risk Work Licence?

When you complete your training, your assessor will issue you with an Assessment Report. You take your report to Territory Business Centre (TBC) at Darwin Corporate Park, Building 3, 631 Stuart Hwy, Berrimah (see other locations and contact details). The staff at TBC will take your photo, process your paperwork and charge $76.00 to issue you with a High Risk Work Licence with its new endorsement.